14 Reasons Fall is the Best Season That’s Ever Seasoned!
While most people spend their summers rushing to the beach, surfing some waves, and catching tans, we spend our summer days dreaming of the ways we’re going to celebrate the best season there is: Fall!
Not only does the weather get to be the perfect mixture of cool and warm, but the world also turns beautiful colors. Fall gives us the opportunity for so many amazing things like watching football games, participating in outdoor activities (leaf-pile diving, anyone?), and not to mention the ghoulest part of all…Halloween! So, here are the reasons we love the fall (and why you should totally love it, too!):
14 Reasons Fall is the Best Season That’s Ever Seasoned:
2. Homecoming! Whether you’re in it for the carnivals, the floats, the football games, or the dancing, you can’t deny that homecoming is a ton of fun!
3. Halloween movies and specials are some of the best of the entire year (Take that, Christmas!)
Proof? Nightmare Before Christmas, The Great Pumpkin, Hocus Pocus, ParaNorman, and Halloweentown, just to name a few favs.
4. You can make so many awesome DIY projects with leaves. Decor for your room, Halloween decorations, cool stationary, leaf-shaped cookies—the list is endless!
5. Picking pumpkins is the best Fall activity that there is. It’s a great way to enjoy the beautiful scenery, it’s pretty good exercise, and you get to bring home a pumpkin to decorate and/or eat!
Or just run around aimlessly with a pumpkin on your sword like Link!
6. Leaf gazing is one of our favorite things to do. There are even places where you can take a ski lift in the mountains to see a sea of reds, oranges, and yellows.
This puppy agrees.
7. Scarves. Boots. Jackets. Hats. Lots of layers and a trip to sweatertown, Mabel Pines style!
8. So many things are flavored like pumpkin nowadays, but it’s no wonder why! Pumpkin flavored drinks and pastries are super delicious, and they only come out during the Fall! (Okay, so some might be available all-year-round, but we save our pumpkin-eating until Autumn!)
9. Costumes + candy= complete and total happiness!
10. It’s the only time of year you can get away with dying your hair crazy colors and not get in trouble for it! AKA The perfect excuse to finally dye your hair Mal purple!
Bonus: If you’re trying to dress like any of the Descendants for Halloween, we’ve got some awesome Style Guides for you!
11. It’s the perfect weather for hanging out outside at a hayride or haunted house OR the perfect excuse for snuggling up inside with a good book or a video game and a warm, tasty beverage! Thanks, Fall weather, for being so accommodating to our ever changing moods!
12. Apple cider. Apple Pie. Apple picking. Caramel Apples. Everyone’s obsessed with pumpkin spice, but don’t forget the OG fall flavor, APPLE! (Bonus points for cinnamon!) If you do, Applejack might kick your butt.
13. Fall TV! New shows premiere and old shows come back, giving us all a reason to avoid doing homework. Uhhh, we mean, something to do AFTER we’re done with all that homework!
From an Adventure Time miniseries to a Regular Show movie to the premiere of Game Shakers and Invisible Sister, this fall is jam-packed with goodness.
Don’t forget all the fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving themed episodes we’ll get, too!
14. Autumn is full of holidays that revolve around EATING. Halloween and Thanksgiving?! YES PLEASE!
So there you have it! Our short list of only SOME of the reasons why we are head-over-heels in love with Fall. Congratulations on being one step closer to Thanksgiving dinner!