Trinitee Stokes talks Bold & Blessed, Disney QUIZney, and More!
Trinitee Stokes isn’t even officially a teenager yet, but she’s already taken on acting, live quiz hosting, singing, and fashion designing. On December 4th, she’ll be adding published author to her list of accomplishments with her new book, Bold & Blessed: How to Stay True to Yourself and Stand Out from the Crowd.
From everything she’s learned in her time as Judy Cooper on Disney Channel’s KC Undercover to the struggles she’s faced in her personal life, Trinitee shares her story and her advice to her fans on how to stay confident, positive, and follow their biggest dreams!
We chatted with Trinitee about what it’s like being the host of Disney QUIZney, the women who inspire her, and how she’s hoping her new book will empower her fans!
Get to Know Trinitee Stokes:
- Take us through your Disney QUIZney hosting duties!
- TRINITEE STOKES: There aren’t many duties as QUIZney Host! It’s LIVE action–what you see is what you get. I rehearse about two or three times each day before we go live.
- How did you react when you found out you got the job?
- TRINITEE: I was pretty geeked because it was something that Disney hadn’t done before. It was also going to push me because it was a totally new realm for me. I love a good challenge and always down to learn new things!
- What’s it like being the host of Disney’s first-ever quiz show?
- TRINITEE: It is very exciting and totally different from a sitcom. I was nervous at first, but after I finished the first show, I saw yet another skill that I am blessed to have. Hosting QUIZney is super fun and it keeps me sharp and on my toes. I get to improv and share my input. The crew is pretty amazing too!
- What’s the hardest part about hosting a live broadcast?
- TRINITEE: I would have to say that knowing whatever I say, I can’t take it back. I just have to roll with it.
- If you were playing QUIZney, what area of Disney trivia would you be best at?
- TRINITEE: I would be great at all things Mulan!
- Your new book, Bold & Blessed, hits shelves this December! Tell us a little about the book and how you’re hoping it will inspire your fans.
- TRINITEE: Bold & Blessed is a book about faith, pursuing your dreams, overcoming struggles, staying true to yourself, and not conforming to the crowd. It will draw each reader into its pages and allows when to reflect on their lives and gives them tips to help them to overcome. I hope Bold & Blessed inspires every reader to live life unapologetically!
- In celebration of your book, you’ve been going live on Instagram and Facebook every Tuesday night. What has it been like connecting directly with your fans each week?
- TRINITEE: This has been super fun. Connecting with my supporters and just listening to them has been eye opening in some ways. Some of them just want someone to talk to and I have been able to do that. Others have been asking for advice. Connecting with supporters from all over the world is absolutely rewarding.
- You’ve already dabbled in everything from author to singer to fashion designer. What is something you’re still hoping to accomplish in your career?
- TRINITEE: There are so many things that I am hoping to achieve in my career. One of them is to perform on Broadway! I am also hoping to have my own television show.
- Who are some of your female heroes?
- TRINITEE: Of course, my mom! But also, former first lady Michelle Obama, Maya Angelou, Lisa Nichols, Angela Bassett, and some others. I share some of my other ones in Bold & Blessed!
- What is something your fans would be surprised to learn about you?
- TRINITEE: My fans would be surprised to know that I am a preacher of the gospel!
- Do you have any advice you’d like to share with your fans?
- TRINITEE: I would like to encourage my supporters to always be true to themselves and to love the way that God made them! I want them to work hard in school so that they can obtain a great education, embrace being unique, and to have FUN! Also, I encourage my supporters to do something positive that they have never done before.
If you loved getting to know Trinitee, check out our interview with fellow Disney Channel star, Paxton Booth!