Have you ever been sitting around, making stuff out of Play-Doh and thought “Man, this would make a really awesome movie?!”. Our guess is no, however, we have high hopes for the Play-Doh movie that was just announced by Hasbro.
Here’s a few reasons the Play-Doh movie could be the best movie ever:
1. The Lego Movie exists, and is hilarious and amazing. Toys make for awesome movies!
2. Hasbro makes Play-Doh. Do you know what else Hasbro makes? My Little Pony! Maybe we’ll see a Mane-6 cameo?
3. Some of the best moments of everyone’s childhood were spent playing with Play-Doh.
4. The Play-Doh movie will likely be at least a little bit claymation. CGI is all the rage, but claymation is where it’s at!
5. You can build pretty much anything out of Play-Doh. The possibilities are endless!
Bonus Reason: It’s being directed by Paul Feig, who’s currently working on the Peanuts movie. How can you not trust the man who’s bringing Snoopy back to the world?!
Will you go see the Play-Doh movie? Vote below: