Have you ever been sitting around, making stuff out of Play-Doh and thought “Man, this would make a really awesome movie?!”. Our guess is no, however, we have high hopes for the Play-Doh movie that was just announced by Hasbro.
Here’s a few reasons the Play-Doh movie could be the best movie ever:
1. The Lego Movie exists, and is hilarious and amazing. Toys make for awesome movies!
2. Hasbro makes Play-Doh. Do you know what else Hasbro makes? My Little Pony! Maybe we’ll see a Mane-6 cameo?
3. Some of the best moments of everyone’s childhood were spent playing with Play-Doh.
4. The Play-Doh movie will likely be at least a little bit claymation. CGI is all the rage, but claymation is where it’s at!
5. You can build pretty much anything out of Play-Doh. The possibilities are endless!
Bonus Reason: It’s being directed by Paul Feig, who’s currently working on the Peanuts movie. How can you not trust the man who’s bringing Snoopy back to the world?!
Will you go see the Play-Doh movie? Vote below:
In her legendary history, Barbie has been everything from a Veterinarian to a teacher to President! But now Barbie is getting her biggest role yet – an actual movie star! Sure, Barbie has plenty of animated films – but now she’s headed to the big screen in a big way.
There’s going to be a live action Barbie movie!
There aren’t too many details yet other than that the movie will be a live action comedy. We can’t wait to see who will get cast as Barbie! We vote for Taylor Swift, because she’s pretty much a real life Barbie anyway! Whoever it is will have big plastic shoes to fill!
The big question is, will YOU go see the live action Barbie movie?